Experts In Dental Implants
An implant is a long-lasting solution to missing teeth that can transform your smile into the one you always wanted. It formed by a prefabricated titanium root, which is placed where there are no teeth. It replaces the natural tooth root.
It is important to replace even a single missing tooth, as bigger problems can arise in future.
We should take into account that implants are not only necessary when we have already missed one tooth or even more, since sometimes our teeth have become quite loose over the years and are starting to hurt when biting or eating some food. In every case, we should visit our Dentist to get the correct diagnosis. Sometimes teeth need to be extracted and then place an implant.
In Crooke Dental Implants we examine every little case as if it was the most important, since we want our patients to get a perfect smile and most important a properly dental health.
FIRST VISIT Without cost 30 min.
- Welcome by our patient coordinator, who will guide you through the whole Implant’s Procedure.
- Estimated cost. We will elaborate your Payment Plan and present to you the different payment options: feel free to ask, as we all will find the most suitable one for your needs.
- If needed, complementary tests (CT Scan, Photos, guide impressions, etc).
SURGERY Placement of dental implants 30-60 min.
We have developed specific protocols available at Crooke Dental Implants that allow for a rapid and complete
treatment with only very limited discomfort reported in the large number of cases we have treated.
We have made it possible in many cases to remove the failing teeth, place the implants and then build a fixed bridge onto these implants in a single session.
CROWN FITTING (3 months after the surgery)
This phase may last from 3 to 5 days. Ask for immediate loading (implants and teeth on the same day).
“An Incredible Dental Team”
Having lost a crown I emailed the clinic who responded promptly and scheduled me immediately. After identifying the issues, making molds and brilliant plan the clinic scheduled follow-up appointment during which the team, consisting of dentist, oral surgeon and periodontist, removed broken bridge, inserted two implants, acellular dermal matrix gin.Ben
- Fewer surgical interventions.
- Reduction in treatment time.
- Reduced soft and hard tissue loss.
- Shorten the entire treatment by placement of implant immediately after extraction of tooth followed by immediate loading of implant with prosthesis.
Involves the placement of implants without reflecting the gum tissues.
- Decreased surgical time.
- Improved patient comfort and recuperation.
- Minimal post surgical morbidity.
- The patient is able to resume normal activities and maintain oral hygiene procedures almost immediately.
PLASMA RICH IN GROWTH FACTOR
A small quantity of blood is extracted from the patient to stimulate hard (bone) and soft (gums) tissue regeneration.
- Acceleration of the healing process.
- Reduced pain.
- Regeneration of bone around implants.
- Improved integration of the implants in the bone of the mouth.
DIGITAL SYSTEM 3.0
Open-source system for three-dimensional dental implant planning and fully guided dental implant placement.
- Best Reliability : 3d Planification system of the mouth.
- Comfort : Taking Impressions Digitally.
- Precision : Create Virtual Models for teeth.
PLANS & PRICING
|Single X-Ray (bitewing or periapical)||Free|
|CT Scan/3D X-ray||Free|
|Computer Implant Study||Free|
|Single Implant (Nobel Biocare and BTI)||800.00 €|
|Crown (including abutment)||500.00 €|
|Conscious Sedation (by anesthesiologist)||500.00 €|
|Plasma rich in grown Factors||150.00 €|
FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION
|Implant ALL ON ALL (4 or 6 or 8)||6000.00 €|
|Rehabilitation of bridges||From 2000.00 €|
* Temporary teeth included in the price
Start your journey here and contact us
Call us, email us, we're always here for you!
Dental Clinic Manager
Tel: (+34) 622 288 369
0044 2032 868 914
Whatsapp: (+34) 678 234 123
Tel:(+34) 627 527 006
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!